Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Happy Post

Isn't it lovely when you get something totally unexpected in the mail? I got this gorgeous card made just for me by Maxcine Etherington who is on my design team for Fiskars. Such a lovely card, and such a lovely surprise. Thank you Maxcine x




Meanwhile, back at chaos towers............ 


but today is a bit of a red letter day - the Ikea van is due to arrive, bringing various boxes of incomprehensibly named flat packs of furniture for my 'En's Den' 

So that will keep Mike busy for the foreseeable future, and watch out for blue clouds rising over Solihull as he loses the little metal key assembly thing  for the tenth time in so many minutes - I will keep well out of the way. Thinking about it, with decorators in the house, Mike in the conservatory assembling furniture (he can't get into my den, it is now full of furniture again from the rooms being decorated....), there is nowhere to go, I may just take my coffee to the shed and ponder for a while about my 'to do' list, which is now about ten pages long........

10 comments:

  1. Not sure got the previous message. Love the blog and cannot wait to see what your craft room is going to look like...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be worth it all in the end

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be pleased with the end results, I'm sure.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you will be over the moon with your new craft room when it's all finished - and we will all be drooling when we see the photos! Put your feet up for now, have a cuppa, and let the men get on with the work. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love a good flat pack, good luck. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an exciting time for you and Mike! I know chaos can be difficult, but you're in the home stretch and very soon you can put your feet up and relax, play in your craft room and build memories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you liked it Enfys. I've got my craft room kitted out with ikea furniture it's fab and reall good quality, have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you're having a great time! Lovely card En. Great job Maxcine! Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like things are moving along well. Can't wait to see how En's Den turns out. Have fun with all that decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor Mike, you need to get in there and rescue him lol. What a lovely card to receive!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x