Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Stitches Trade Show - and some winners

I have loads and loads of photos to show you all over the next few days, I figure if you couldn't come to the show with me, I'll bring it to you! So there will be a chance to see things that caught my eye, loads of the sample cards that looked so beautiful and may give you inspiration.... Today's post is all about just ONE company - Sissix. I am not going to comment on most of them, just load the photos and then you can browse through them and marvel at the stylish way that they showcased their products. The first photo is of Pete Hughes, mega- talented designer and such a nice guy..



 This first one was made using the latest dies and stencils..... 

























The wall plaques below are all made from felt die cut shapes....and some of the greetings are stitched....



I loved this sleek modern box frame, filled with die cut butterflies, I would love that on my wall.....



So that's my first photo-heavy post for you from the show. Lots more to come over the next few days

Now to the winners of the Polkadoodles CD's. They are:

Irene Watson

and

Freetimegone


Congratulations. Email me at enfysc@yahoo.co.uk with your address and I will get them in the mail

See you tomorrow x 


17 comments:

  1. Those boxes are amazing. Can't think of enough words in fact to describe how wonderful it all looks. Almost drooling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their stand always looks so good, great to see you ta the show

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful photos Enfys! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, there are some beautiful creations! I can only imagine how you felt seeing all these! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the photos are beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats winners. Fabulous pix, En! See what you can do when you have everything! Lol
    TFS looking forward to more pix. Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the photos. Look forward to seeing more.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics, looks like you and Kath had fun, your post on FB did make me smile x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have loads of Sizzix dies and love them all. How nice to see your photos showing some 'grown-up' projects from the designers - the blog and even the samples they show on their website to demonstrate the dies - are usually very childlike and unappealing (to me, at least). I especially love that one with all the cogs on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely selection of photos Enfys - all that talent ! Congrats to the winners. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous photos Enfys...so much to see from this brand.
    Congrats to the lucky winners - have fun with your CDs.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love seeing all the pictures and can only imagine how fun it would be to see them in person. I bet you are coming up with all kinds of new ideas.
    I sent you a message with my address. So excited to be a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pete Hughes from Sizzix is great isn't he! Kath has been posting photos of your time at the show too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous post and congrats winners x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to the lucky winners. I should remember to cut some felt. TFS. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x